Verdeo Funding recognizes that, as a Loan Officer, you have many options to consider when selecting a Broker to work for. We are extremely confident that you will find our Full Time Loan Officer Program to be one of the most competitive offerings in the industry. Our program is not for everyone, however. Our employees are considered to be part of our family and so therefore, we are seeking only the most talented and motivated professionals within the mortgage industry to join our team. The ideal candidate will be striving to grow both personally and professionally within their careers. Our philosophy is to invest in our employees by providing them with all the resources and support they need to consistently grow their business year after year. From top to bottom, our company systems were designed to enhance your productivity and increase your business. Please read through the following description and if you feel that this is a career opportunity that would interest you, please contact Will Wells at (916) 295-9255 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential interview.
- Identifying potential customers
- Originating loans and ensuring proper structure of the transaction
- Packaging deals and submitting to processing
- Giving ongoing status updates to customers
- Quality Assurance follow up with customer
- Ability to work within a team environment to get loans closed quickly and efficiently.
- Competitive pay structure.
- In house processing
- Monthly marketing to past clients, sphere of influence, and Industry Partners
- Weekly marketing to Industry Partners (Realtors, Financial Planners, Estate Planning Attorneys, etc.)
- Quarterly Newsletter to all past clients, sphere of influence and Industry Partners
- Ongoing one-on-one training
- Access to latest technology
- Company website with "back end" intranet information (forms, do not call list technology, marketing, credit reporting, etc...)
- Unlimited access to pre-established marketing materials
- A business model based on strong ethics and professionalism - "Built to Last"
- Ability to work remotely from home or from within our corporate facility
- Continual investment in career resulting in long-term career opportunity
- 3 Managing Partners represent 35 years of business experience to learn from - strong emphasis in sales and long term business development.
- CA Real estate sales license (or if you are in process)
- Working knowledge of Loan Origination Software (Encompass, Calyx Point, Pipeline, etc.)
- Understanding of DU / LP process
- Familiarity with various wholesale lender web site interfaces and processes
- At least 2 years of experience as a loan consultant
- Ideal candidate will have worked as a Mortgage Broker and will have a solid understanding of overall loan process
- Positive attitude
- High sense of urgency
- Aptitude (ability to comprehend and articulate financial scenarios)
©2015 Finance of America Mortgage LLC
Mortgage Banker License #0910184 | Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act | Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee | Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee | Kansas Licensed Mortgage Company | Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance | Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department | Licensed by the N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance | Licensed Mortgage Banker -- NYS Banking Department | Rhode Island Licensed Lender